The Social by Social Handbook was published by NESTA in 2009, but is no longer in print.
However, you can download a pdf here or a zip file here. Both are over 20 MB.
The Handbook includes
- Case studies of pioneers using social technology
- A step by step guide to planning a social technology project
- Social by Social propositions – our collaborative manifesto for social by social projects. Read them here.
- Lots of how-tos and links to further resources
- Implications of social technology for different sectors and organisations
- An A-Z of key terms